top of page

Plaster development


As my previous experiment with the plaster blocks were a success I decided to develop my ideas by creating a new block which was hollowed inside by casting the block around a balloon. A peephole was then created on the front by hammering the front in the corner till  a small round hole appeared in the center. I then started experimenting placing a light inside the block and placing it in different positions this was successful however I had the idea of insted of a light passing a mirror inside instead  which should reflect light coming in through the peephole



0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentários


bottom of page